Saturday, March 25, 2006

 

Phab Philosopher

.
There is an excellent interview with John Wilkins, antipodean motorcyclist, survivor of teenage children and philosopher, over at the Daily Kos. Subjects include what the philosophy of science is, the nature of "materialism" and the philosophical bankruptcy of Intelligent Design. It is well worth a read.

For those interested in a deeper draught of philosophy, wander over to John’s blog, Evolving Thoughts, and check out his recent discussion of essentialism. I promise your eyes won’t bleed . . . much.
.
Comments:
Ears. I make ears bleed. Eyes explode.
 
Ah! My Mistake! I should have known better but I've been having this problem with my vision . . .
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

. . . . .

Organizations

Links
How to Support Science Education
archives